All Things Religion Thread

Balance's picture
Balance started the topic in Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 2:13pm

Here you go optimist

Not sure my motivation...my instinctive need to stick up for the underdog...my secret desire to be one day honoured rightfully with the role of Forum moderator (expecting a call any day)...

But anyway I couldn't help but read your troubles on another thread...unfortunately I found myself siding with everyone's posts...other than your own...except for the part where you were told you can't post here!

So I put my low IQ mind to coming up with a solution that suits all...and here it is...a safe place if you like

You can post anything you like about your beliefs...and no one has to read it unless they want! Easy peasy...

maybe you could even get Jesus, fat Buddha, Mohammed, and friends to converse in adult conversation here

Solving the world problems, one at a time...call it taking a shovel as a way of moving that mountain

All the best...brother

PS...I actually was born again once, but I grew up, and grew a brain of my own...and realised it was all a load of shit!

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Monday, 18 Mar 2024 at 9:43pm

I’d be at the Muslim circle stomp personally if that was my choice on any particular night.
Very manly. Closer to God? Possibly? No menstruated on seats or dance floors to get my god fearing knickers in a twist about.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Monday, 18 Mar 2024 at 9:45pm

Bumpity bump

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 19 Mar 2024 at 11:03am

?si=yBDcRsj9PEvK9yqG

sameaswas's picture
sameaswas's picture
sameaswas Thursday, 21 Mar 2024 at 1:36am
basesix wrote:

I get what you say re not-picking-on Islam @indo, but it is simply a matter of form. We are not an Islamic country.. it'd have the effect of a men's-club picking on women. Maybe as we invite more muslims to join our little flock here in Aus, that will change and Mohammad will get a good roasting from all, like old mate Jesus.

Basix i have studied all religions and worked with a muslim and friend, this was 40 yrs ago, read heaps about islam.
A non believer is not to mention their prophets name and their is a hadith that says if they do and it is derogatory they kill the kafir on the spot.
I worked with this african muslim (above) for 2yrs, top bloke married an ozzy and licensed shotgun owner.
2yrs after we parted was on a job and met a guy who was with him a week earlier and we exchanged info and good bloke etc.
This was when salman rushdie had that fatwa on him cos of the satanic versus novel he wrote, i asked this guy what did me muslim mate think of salman, he said he asked him that (a shocked look on his face as he told me what he said).
"If he saw him in the street and he had his gun he would shoot him or use his bare hands tokill him, cos he blasphemed and a fatwah was declared".
No bull, true story, i was dumfounded and so was this guy and he said he really meant it.
Basix NEVER mention their prophets name orally or in writeing unless you are muslim out of respect for their quaran and your health.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 10:47am
Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 2:31pm

Dodgy imposter people everywhere that’s for sure….especially in Guys mirror ha!

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 3:40pm

G’day Opti,
Been meaning to ask you evolution (science) or creationism ~ mutually exclusive or hand in glove? Where does your version of christian faith sit? There you go, I’ve given you some homework for tomorrow’s sermon

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 5:09pm

I’ll tell you now, …science now proving creation a reality especially now they’ve cracked the DNA coding.
Now there is no excuse to deny a mastermind….someone wrote the codes..
And isn’t scientific discovery just that?…discovering what someone else has already done….
My personal belief and that of many is that of Jesus Christ being that mastermind.
Evolution was always only a man’s theory and it seems everything is always and always will be as it was.
We see mutations in things like viruses though and changes in humans as they live more indoors and out of the elements but that’s about it.
Original mankind were brown people so it makes modern black / white racism such a nonsense as everyone was brown once.
I can’t believe that it still actually exists especially in so called advanced countries like the U.S…. it’s a satanic thing that divides dummies over nothing.
As far as my version of the Christian faith stands….there is none.
There is only one version and that is Christ coming to save His people from themselves.
It’s all in the bible…lots of good translations…..St Paul talked about factions being wrong but we make them anyway. Brands of Christianity is as silly as it sounds.
So, …I go to all of them….i like Pentecostal churches, Baptist churches, presbyterians, etc etc….i like to go everywhere because my friends are in all different ones and they all have their great things going on and all help battlers in some way…..some really nice folk out there much better than me.
My best friend went to a uniting church but my personal favs are the Pentecostal churches as I like the music and worship best in those.
So I have no brand……no denomination….not rich…not that bright….just a traveller through time with that time ever getting shorter on planet earth….
But I know Jesus cares about me enough to lay down His life for mine.
That’s good enough for me…..I’m with Him.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 5:29pm

- haha cheezuz

"not that bright…"

;);)

Nail on head ( instead of thru hands n feet)

https://m.

&pp=ygUOY2hyaXN0aWFuIGpva2U%3D

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 5:57pm

Sending in your alter ego Jellyguy…..sad.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 5:59pm

"'modern black / white racism such a nonsense ""

100% agree!

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 6:53pm

Haha
- flopti on high

Packing the altar ego as always ;)
- take cover!

;);)

&pp=ygUOamVzdXMgYW5kIHBhbHM%3D

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 6:56pm

I have the king of the universe….you and your type have you tube.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 7:08pm

That's not true ;)
- u only got ya altar ego

Along with ya make believe fantasies and imaginary planetary heavens
- keep floating on flopti turd ;);)

&pp=ygUJYWx0YXIgZWdv

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 8:07pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

That's not true ;)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6rFzVffbdXQ&pp=ygUJYWx0YXIgZWdv

Give it a rest, what’s your problem?, how does it affect you what he believes, making a fool of yourself with your stupid YouTube videos, get a life.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 8:04pm
ashsam wrote:
Jelly Flater wrote:

That's not true ;)

Give it a rest, what’s your problem?, how does it affect you what he believes, making a fool of yourself with your stupid YouTube videos, get a life.

Agree diss the religion by all means or challenge ideas with respect but why bother dissing someone's beliefs directly to them in a mocking type way???

I don't care for Christianity i dont care for Islam, i dont care for the Aboriginal dream time or Scientology, its all BS to me, but it doesn't mean i need to mock someones beliefs directly to them, in a personal way.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 8:09pm

Jelly can’t give a answer or opinion without going to YouTube lol, tip: no one watches them.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 8:11pm

Haha ;)
- he karens and devout butthurtologists unite!

A message from the king ;);)

&pp=ygUIZWx2aXMgYWk%3D

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 8:18pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
ashsam wrote:
Jelly Flater wrote:

That's not true ;)

Agree diss the religion by all means or challenge ideas with respect but why bother dissing someone's beliefs directly to them in a mocking type way???

I don't care for Christianity i dont care for Islam, i dont care for the Aboriginal dream time or Scientology, its all BS to me, but it doesn't mean i need to mock someones beliefs directly to them, in a personal way.

Exactly, and a true Christian isn’t going to have a go at you or not like you just because you don’t believe what they do.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 8:23pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

Haha ;)
- he karens and devout butthurtologists unite!

A message from the king ;);)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1XT6I2XTC2s&pp=ygUIZWx2aXMgYWk%3D

Must be a boomer from your videos lol. Can afford YT sub. Albo paying.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 23 Mar 2024 at 10:56pm
ashsam wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
ashsam wrote:
Jelly Flater wrote:

That's not true ;)

Exactly, and a true Christian isn’t going to have a go at you or not like you just because you don’t believe what they do.

Holy mother of baby jebus hell must have frozen over coz I’m sort of agreeing with @info …. BUT …. @opti isn’t your humble man of god is he, no he aren’t. Has form he has, sadly not in a good way, disparaging comments about Brittany Higgins, dismissal of all other religious, spiritual and cultural belief with the elevation of his god as the one and only, opposed the Voice and recently some horrid comments about the plight of innocent Palestinians bereft of compassion.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 6:58am

I won't even address Guys twisted truths because responding to the same over and over is playing a broken record...
.....Even violent men and conquerors acknowledge the power of Love.

“I know men, and I tell you that Jesus Christ is not a man. Superficial minds see a resemblance between Christ and the founder of empires and the gods of other religions. That resemblance does not exist. There is between Christianity and whatever other religion the distance of infinity. … Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne and myself founded empires. But upon what did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force. Jesus Christ alone founded His empire upon love, and at this hour, millions of men would die for Him.” …..
…. Napoleon Bonaparte

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 7:20am

A few weeks ago I read Pontus Pilate's official report back 2 Rome , on what happened with the death of Jesus .

It was absolutely extraordinary !

He gave a Full account as HE was shocked by the Event .

Whatever happened THEN , was not an Every Day event and Pontus KNEW it .

Heaven and Earth Stuff , DID seem 2 happen , then .

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 7:28am
Pop Down wrote:

A few weeks ago I read Pontus Pilate's official report back 2 Rome , on what happened with the death of Jesus .

It was absolutely extraordinary !

He gave a Full account as HE was shocked by the Event .

Whatever happened THEN , was not an Every Day event and Pontus KNEW it .

Heaven and Earth Stuff , DID seem 2 happen , then .

Where did you read that pop?

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 8:43am

Not sure Ashy

I did wonder if it was legitimate .

PP said 2 Rome , something Big just happened , which I can't explain .

Gave a Full account of HIS meetings and view of Jesus .

He thought he WAS Very Different , 2 a normal Human .

Also gave a full account of Jesus body , disappearing .

The Weather on the Day that Jesus was on the Cross was also , VERY Different .

PP said the Emotions going Down that Day , The Rich Jews didn't like Christ in his view , were Off the Planet .

He had NEVER seen anything like it .

He didn't think Jesus should die , it just ALL got Out of Control and he couldn't stop the Chain of Events .

He finished by saying 2 Rome , I have NFI what just happened , but I think we may have just killed , the Son of God .

This could all be BS , but I enjoyed it .

I do know , something BIG did happen , then .

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 9:51am
Pop Down wrote:

Not sure Ashy

I did wonder if it was legitimate .

PP said 2 Rome , something Big just happened , which I can't explain .

Gave a Full account of HIS meetings and view of Jesus .

He thought he WAS Very Different , 2 a normal Human .

Also gave a full account of Jesus body , disappearing .

The Weather on the Day that Jesus was on the Cross was also , VERY Different .

PP said the Emotions going Down that Day , The Rich Jews didn't like Christ in his view , were Off the Planet .

He had NEVER seen anything like it .

He didn't think Jesus should die , it just ALL got Out of Control and he couldn't stop the Chain of Events .

He finished by saying 2 Rome , I have NFI what just happened , but I think we may have just killed , the Son of God .

This could all be BS , but I enjoyed it .

I do know , something BIG did happen , then .

From Mathew Ch 27.

Jesus Before Pilate

11 Meanwhile Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?”
“You have said so,” Jesus replied.

12 When he was accused by the chief priests and the elders, he gave no answer. 13 Then Pilate asked him, “Don’t you hear the testimony they are bringing against you?” 14 But Jesus made no reply, not even to a single charge—to the great amazement of the governor.

15 Now it was the governor’s custom at the festival to release a prisoner chosen by the crowd.

16 At that time they had a well-known prisoner whose name was Jesus[b] Barabbas. 17 So when the crowd had gathered, Pilate asked them, “Which one do you want me to release to you: Jesus Barabbas, or Jesus who is called the Messiah?” 18 For he knew it was out of self-interest that they had handed Jesus over to him.

19 While Pilate was sitting on the judge’s seat, his wife sent him this message: “Don’t have anything to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered a great deal today in a dream because of him.”

20 But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowd to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus executed.

21 “Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor.

“Barabbas,” they answered.

22 “What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called the Messiah?” Pilate asked.

They all answered, “Crucify him!”

23 “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate.

But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”

24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”

25 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”

26 Then he released Barabbas to them. But he had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 11:03am

- " Maybe we'll become a real religion when we kill each other."

;);)

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-28/church-of-the-flying-spaghetti-mo...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 11:11am
ashsam wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
ashsam wrote:
Jelly Flater wrote:

That's not true ;)

Yeah well i dont know what a true Christian is or not, but to be fair there is some Christians that also aren't very nice people, very judgemental of other's and that endlessly try to impose their beliefs on others or try to convert.

Im not talking about anyone here, this is a religious thread so if we choose to enter then it's expected that religious views be held and shared.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 11:26am

The Transcript I read also had the Centurions name that was in Charge of the Detail that was guarding Jesus's tomb .

Everyone knew the Prophecy of Him Rising on the Third Day and Pilat was on guard for Grave Robbers .

Pilate interviewed the Centurion .

He said some really Strange Stuff ( Lights ) happened , BUT , No one went IN or Out of the Tomb on HIS Watch , no way !

While interviewing Jesus , Pilate told him 2 tone things down as Powerful Groups ( wealthy Jews ) were freaking out . about the stuff HE preached .

HE said , stuff them , I'm not changing one iota !

HE had the chance 2 Walk out of the Lion's Den , but stayed In , willing 2 be eaten , IF , the Lion wanted him .

Never ONCE , worried about himself or his safety ( that's different ! ) .

My big takeaway was that Jesus was Really , different .

Anyone who followed HIM properly , at the Time , wouldn't Kill another Person .

Jesus didn't believe in that .

He WAS Special .

Thats cool imho !

suchas's picture
suchas's picture
suchas Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 11:37am

A wise man once said” steer clear of thy black hole of Youtube” https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-24/ruby-franke-child-abuse-religious...

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 12:50pm

- and hence the black hole of bs spoketh unto thee ;)

&pp=ygUVam9obiBoYWdlZSBjaHJpc3RpYW5z

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 12:58pm

double

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 12:58pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

- and hence the black hole of bs spoketh unto thee ;)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8NcKBAeepM&pp=ygUVam9obiBoYWdlZSBjaHJpc3R...

No way you watched all that lol

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 3:37pm

ha ha no way on earth he did, i wanted to know what the angle was and got 3:25 in before giving up, then then looking at the comments for clues, but honestly i think i have some trauma from being forced as a kid to go to church, just that style of talking grates me so hard i cant listen i just switch off.

Im guessing if its from Jelly its some odd preacher trying to claim Christians shouldn't support Israel and Jews because they killed Jesus, which if you believe all the events written in the bible, it would have been gods plan all along, without Jesus dying and rising from the dead Christianity wouldn't have taken off, plus he died for all our sins, blah blah blah.

Plus who do you think all the first people who converted to this new Jewish sect that would become Christianity were?

Yes of course Jews, when they saw him rise from the dead they knew they had fkd up and that he was really the son of god.

And Jesus himself was a Jew, Christianity didn't start until after his death and the new testament was written by all these other dudes, much based on Jesus and his teaching's.

Christianity is really just a sect off shot of Judaism the Torah even forms the basis of the old testament

Ironically without the Jews and Judaism there would be no Islam either, and no way they would choose the temple mount the Jews most sacred site to build a big mosque.

BTW. Funny enough the Koran calls the Jews the Children of Israel, hence why there is also many muslims who support the Jews and Israel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_supporters_of_Israel#:~:text=Promin...

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 4:07pm

Haha
- more wrong assumptions, that's how u become noinfo ;)

Not much to back up your wild speculative theories :

- "Jesus dying and rising from the dead"
& "Yes of course Jews, when they saw him rise from the dead they knew they had fkd up and that he was really the son of god."

These two statements of yours above are ridiculous
- the one below more accurate in response to them ;);)

"ha ha no way on earth he did"

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 4:38pm

Israel is now more than a country and a Jewish people.
Israel is now a spirit and a movement that lives in the hearts of men.
To the Jew first then to the gentile…the people of rest of the world.
Abraham became a friend of God and out of him came a people.
He had two sons….Isaac and Ishmael.
Out of Isaac would come the 12 tribes of Israel …the Jewish race and the first people in history to actually be taught to follow God as a national thing.
Out of Ishmael came 12 Arab prince's and the Bedouin race…
The Jewish people would be the people of the covenant and the teachers of the rest of the world regarding the things of God and the pointing to the future coming of the saviour of the world the Christ.
They were meant to be a priestly disciplined race with full knowledge of the things of God.
That didn’t always happen and they got into trouble a bit here and there.
From them Moses came and brought the Ten Commandments to which we in the west and most of the world pretty much follow to this day.
Then later and at the right time , the messiah that all the Jews had been waiting for finally came……
But He was a little different to what the priests had been teaching…..a real disappointment to them….He didn’t wipe out all the bad guy occupying Roman’s .
He didn't do any of the things they were expecting Him to do so they didn’t believe He was the one and wanted him dead as an imposter.
What they had missed though was that Jesus Christ didn’t come to kill a group of oppressing bad guys.
He came to deal with sin globally and they hadn’t quite grasped that yet.
It was sin and wickedness that was oppressing mankind not Roman’s etc.
So the good news that a new kingdom was coming and sins would be wiped out to those who accepted Christ was the message to the Jewish people first then the rest of the world….us.
Sin requires death and the lamb of God became that death for all…the Jew first then us…..one death for all….the creator substitutes for the created.
It wasn’t until that death had happened that the awakening occurred and all the scriptures for generations became clear.
So now, even today, many Jewish people still don’t believe in who the messiah was and are still waiting for Him to come …..you see the hard core rabbis etc and they still don’t get it.
So, after the Jews heard the good news many were saved and became Christian’s.
Then the word went out to the rest of the world and turned the world on its head.
The world changed for the better from the teachings of the humble carpenter from Nazareth but it’s the internal transformation of the human soul that comes after that saving prayer that is the key to a resurrection life and a new way of seeing things.
Make no mistake, when the appointed time comes the country of Israel will all understand that Jesus who was rejected IS the messiah they were waiting for.
For this reason we Christians stand with them in the hope that this day will come soon enough because we know that it is Gods promise that He will not leave them behind….even after all that has happened.
Jesus had to be rejected to be killed for all mankind so it was God Himself who was responsible for His son’s death and resurrection.
It was His plan all along….for the Jew first then the rest of us.
So you see, the unjustified hatred that has been against the Jews for thousands of years is a spiritual hatred….a satanic hatred….tied to invisible and demonic forces.
Once you understand that you can see a lot of historic mysteries become clear.
So that’s why Christians support Jews.
jesus didn’t pick princes priests or powerful people….
….He picked tradies and fishermen etc to be His disciples and …..they did a pretty good job.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 4:42pm

^^^ wtf
- storytime for zealots ;)

Fark the imaginary 'historic mysteries'
- they're pure distraction for insane bigots ignoring present day truths ;);)

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 6:55pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

Haha
- more wrong assumptions, that's how u become noinfo ;)

Not much to back up your wild speculative theories :

- "Jesus dying and rising from the dead"
& "Yes of course Jews, when they saw him rise from the dead they knew they had fkd up and that he was really the son of god."

These two statements of yours above are ridiculous
- the one below more accurate in response to them ;);)

"ha ha no way on earth he did"

Well yeah i was looking at things from a perspective of what is written in the bible, i personally don't think Jesus rose from the dead, if i did id be a practicing Christian.

But the basis of the story may have some kind of truth, for instance, perhaps he appeared to be dead and went into a comma like state, he awakes and comes too and they freak out thinking he has risen from the dead, and he too believes it, id be betting he really believed he was the son of god and suffered from some type of mental disorder such as schizophrenia,

Yeah i know the story is there was a big stone blocking the tomb, but these aspects might have been added latter as happens in legends or stories.

BTW. Palestine authority's dont just praise people for killing Jews no matter their age, they quite literally pay them or family's for acts of terrorism, called "pay to slay"

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 7:09pm

"Yeah i know the story is there was a big stone blocking the tomb, but these aspects might have been added latter as happens in legends or stories."

I'd bet a lot of aspects get and got added ;)
- that's how it remains full of 'mysteries'.

After all what's that saying?
"Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story"

- otherwise it's less likely to be, ummm, any 'good' ;)

If ppl wanna believe a story and apply value for their wellbeing then great
- just don't pretend to pass off a literal interpretation of it as being fact, or actual truth ;)

This is purely biased and speculative at best.
- and if jesus rose from the dead he's a zombie not a saviour ;)

Each to their own ay,
the lawd king does have a dark sense of humour tho

- creator of the heavens, the earth, dinosaurs and zombies
Fantastical stuff indeed ;);)

& u say
"BTW. Palestine authority's dont just praise people for killing Jews no matter their age, they quite literally pay them or family's for acts of terrorism, called "pay to slay"

That IDF sniper who murdered the 12 yr old kid in the vid posted above is on a payroll ;)
- but that's a different kind of "pay to slay", or is it ;);)

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 7:39pm

Give it a rest with the stupid YouTube videos, no one watches ads lol

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 7:52pm

Go Fark yaself and maybe consider easing up on trying to tell ppl what to do here, if u no like then on ya farkn bike ;)
- or just try get off ya high horse, it's a marvel u even get up there with ya head up yo arse ;);)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 7:52pm

;)

&pp=ygURc2FsdmF0b3JlIGdhbmFjY2k%3D

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 9:09pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

Go Fark yaself and maybe consider easing up on trying to tell ppl what to do here, if u no like then on ya farkn bike ;)
- or just try get off ya high horse, it's a marvel u even get up there with ya head up yo arse ;);)

Must have shares in yt lol

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 24 Mar 2024 at 9:39pm

;)

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Monday, 25 Mar 2024 at 5:34am

Indo, the Roman soldiers didn’t break Jesus legs as he was already dead.
In a crucifixion if they are still alive they broke your legs so they can’t push up against the nails in your feet to breathe….this was the prince of peace by the way.
They shoved a spear up under his ribs piercing the heart and lungs to be sure he was dead and the bible record in John says water and blood came out separated.
This also proves He was done medically speaking.
The large round flat stone on the tombs was massive and sits in a slot that rolls downhill into place. The idea being it can not be rolled back by anyone robbers etc once in place…..
It was donated by a wealthy man named Joseph of arimathea and a very secure
Rich man’s tomb …..worthy of a king.
After 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth He rose again as you can’t keep the son of God down…
.His spirit had descended into the abyss to do whatever He was doing down there and then ascended back into His new resurrected body….
We will all descend before we are allowed to ascend.
This was the first of a new kind of human. A fully resurrected eternal body .
The son of God spent a further 40 days with His friends and others before going home to where He came from….
…..everything was done in public in fulll view….His ministry, His miracles, His life
His death His resurrection …all done in public and for the public record, hence His fame.

Sprout's picture
Sprout's picture
Sprout Monday, 25 Mar 2024 at 8:07am

The Easter Bunny (also called the Easter Rabbit or Easter Hare) is a folkloric figure and symbol of Easter, depicted as a rabbit—sometimes dressed with clothes—bringing Easter eggs. Originating among German Lutherans, the "Easter Hare" originally played the role of a judge, evaluating whether children were good or disobedient in behavior at the start of the season of Eastertide, similar to the "naughty or nice" list made by Santa Claus. As part of the legend, the creature carries colored eggs in its basket, as well as candy, and sometimes toys, to the homes of children. As such, the Easter Bunny again shows similarities to Santa (or the Christkind) and Christmas by bringing gifts to children on the night before a holiday. The custom was first mentioned in Georg Franck von Franckenau's De ovis paschalibus ("About Easter Eggs") in 1682, referring to a German tradition of an Easter Hare bringing eggs for the children.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Monday, 25 Mar 2024 at 8:38am

And that’s what the world has become…..shallow as a puddle.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 25 Mar 2024 at 10:45am

Hahaha ;)
- the crazy unhinged ramblings of flopti, and his divinely inspired imagination :

- " After 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth He rose again as you can’t keep the son of God down…
.His spirit had descended into the abyss to do whatever He was doing down there and then ascended back into His new resurrected body…."

& " The son of God spent a further 40 days with His friends and others before going home to where He came from…. "

- " Jesus had to be rejected to be killed for all mankind so it was God Himself who was responsible for His son’s death and resurrection. "

Farkn hell this is some top notch shallow end of the gene pool bullshit artistry on display ;)
- some lovely dramatic and vividly descriptive fictional storytelling

A bit of going down with some going home, spliced with the glorious killing of a son and mysterious abyss visiting followed by ascension ;);)

- insanity under the guise of christianity

Flopti has the absolute determination of a pedo. Passing judgement on others while denying his sickness yet still claiming to be doing nothing wrong and pretending his behaviour and words have legitimacy ;);)

- " And that’s what the world has become…..shallow as a puddle."

U have the nutless bravado to make a baseless statement about your judgement of others and 'the world' ;)
- and yet here you are preaching about details of wildly vague events that have varied and contradictory eye witness accounts (at best), that supposedly happened thousands of years ago, and you seriously pretend to verify and validate specific details as though you were actually there!

- get tha Fark outta here you charlatan christian wannabe nutjob ;);)

It is the height of arrogance to make a sweeping judgement about your perceived idea of how apparently 'shallow' the world is, whilst at the same time insisting beyond doubt that unfounded and dubious claims of ancient mythical events are (according to you) entirely factual and accurate.

- delusional, egotistical and idiotic.

Here is a tribute
- an accurate and true description of the reality of flopti's world ;)

&pp=ygUdc2hhbGxvdyBlbmQgb2YgdGhlIGdlbmUgcG9vbCA%3D

sameaswas's picture
sameaswas's picture
sameaswas Monday, 25 Mar 2024 at 10:59am
Jelly Flater wrote:

^^^ wtf
- storytime for zealots ;)

Fark the imaginary 'historic mysteries'
- they're pure distraction for insane bigots ignoring present day truths ;);)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JBkNDNj05XA

Jelly sad video, islamist jihadists use children and women as shields, they condone it bcoz of their "book" and if they die they guaranteed paradise etc.
What parent would allow fireworks in a war zone?
Allso in 2006 hamas had a military parade to celebrate their election win over fatah in gaza, 85% of ppl voted for them.
Hamas jihadists had their babies clutched to their chests dressed up as "minime's" with guns, suicide vests (toys) and uniforms all lovingly hand made by their mums etc, the dads were holding up the babes forefinger and chanting alluah akbar!!
So fast foreward to 7/10/23 thats 17yrs, "you must of been a beautifull baby you must of been a beautifull boy" as those babes, now adults slaughtered and raped and mutilated the bodies of jews.
What hope for peace on earth when a cult that corrupts the mind of an innocent babe with the parents blessing?