The Israel Palestine problem solving thread

stunet's picture
stunet started the topic in Tuesday, 17 Oct 2023 at 10:45am

Because the world would be a better place if leaders only listened to Swellnet commenters, we've created a forum that makes it easy for them to gather our thoughts.

Today's shit talk is tomorrow's policy.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 1:44pm

What’s your acceptable civilian death toll info to “take out” Hamas as you say.

Come on you fucking warlord what’s your number? How many more kids? Women? Men? Need to die or be maimed to “destroy “ your keyboard enemy you disgusting human?

gsco mkII's picture
gsco mkII's picture
gsco mkII Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 2:04pm

Is that the right question?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 2:05pm
GuySmiley wrote:

Come on you fucking warlord what’s your number? How many more kids? Women? Men? Need to die or be maimed to “destroy “ your keyboard enemy you disgusting human?

You’re getting very triggered.

Maybe try CAPITALS like the other day. Lmao

Round and round noidea goes… same old question again and again.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 2:14pm

I just want him to think through the consequences of his all in support, not much to ask given his months long unflinching position here.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 2:22pm
GuySmiley wrote:
I just want him to think through the consequences of his all in support, not much to ask given his months long unflinching position here.[/quote

That’s funny.

Considering your unflinching position.
What a hypocrite

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 2:27pm
gsco mkII wrote:

maybe not right question...

asking wrong dude /s?

'disgusting human' /s...

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 3:19pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
Rabbits68 wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-12/gaza-children-most-dangerous-plac...

""Which raises an obvious question: why could Israel not have carried out "surgical strikes" against Hamas's leadership in Gaza?""

Yes why indeed.

They have been trying for years....why do you think they are suddenly magically going to get more information on exact locations by sitting back in Israel???

They have far far far more chance of taking out leadership going into Gaza, not only do they limit the places they can hide and get them on the run, they are much more likely to get tip off's and information from hamas fighters they capture.

For example in the last few days IDF found one of the main computer servers of Hamas right under the UNRWA's Gaza headquarter's, they only found it though due to information from interrogating a Hamas member, and you can imagine the information they will get off these computers could help lead to leaders captured.
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hamas-had-command-tunnel-under...

But why do you think once the top leadership is dead that the next level of leadership is not just going to take over?

Do you honestly think just because top leaders are gone that's it?

Come on mate you are smarter than that.

Sure taking out leaders at all levels is important to weakening Hamas, but if you leave all the military infrastructure in place you still leave Hamas military capacity in place.

You cant take out just one aspect like leaders, you need to weaken or ideally take out as many aspects as possible, leaders, fighters, and every single aspect of military capacity, from command centres, rocket stores, rocket making facilties, launching sites, major tunnels they move rockets around in or use to stay underground for long periods etc

@Indo
Do you really believe what Israel are doing now is going to improve their security situation for the future?
I would argue it will make it worse on a number of fronts. First few that come to mind.
Biggest recruitment drive for extremists in the region in years, both problem for future of Israels and Jews living elsewhere.
Lost support from many nations and their populations. War crimes will probably be prosecuted. Are they planning on re-settling Gaza?
If escalates and Hezbollah and Iran get involved and precision missiles start raining down on Tele Aiv from all directions, not a pretty scenario.
Do not think regardless of the massive loss of human life that this is a good strategy for Israel's future security.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 3:33pm
sypkan wrote:
gsco mkII wrote:

maybe not right question...

asking wrong dude /s?

'disgusting human' /s...

Spoken as the voice of the majority of Palestinians.

And stupid people think peace is achievable.

The hatred in these people is so strong

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 3:35pm

people supporting Netanyahu's obliteration, clearly don't have a care for Israel. It has already divided the country, while westerners quibble about semantics of 'genocide' 'proportionate' 'terrorist' 'freedom' 'defend' etc, Generations of a divided Israel are being formed, who will have to navigate generations of limbless, vengeful neighbors. What a legacy to hand them all, and expect them to repair.

gsco mkII's picture
gsco mkII's picture
gsco mkII Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 3:44pm

Can both the two big questions posed above be turned around and should have been asked by Hamas before October 7?:

Instead of "What’s your acceptable civilian death toll to “take out” Hamas?" how about "What's your acceptable civilian death toll to "take out" Israel and achieve "from the river to the sea"?"

(If taking out Israel isn't what Hamas is trying to do then what are they trying to do? They can't take Israel out on their own so is their strategy to try to get other countries to join them? Maybe I'm stupid but I really don't get what Hamas is trying to achieve here.)

And instead of "Do you really believe what Israel are doing now is going to improve their security situation for the future?" how about "Do you really believe what Hamas did on October 7 is going to improve their security situation for the future?"

Are these valid questions?

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 3:53pm
gsco mkII wrote:

Can both the two big questions posed above be turned around and should have been asked by Hamas before October 7?:

Instead of "What’s your acceptable civilian death toll to “take out” Hamas?" how about "What's your acceptable civilian death toll to "take out" Israel and achieve "from the river to the sea"?"

(If taking out Israel isn't what Hamas is trying to do then what are they trying to do? They can't take Israel out on their own so is their strategy to try to get other countries to join them? Maybe I'm stupid but I really don't get what Hamas is trying to achieve here.)

And instead of "Do you really believe what Israel are doing now is going to improve their security situation for the future?" how about "Do you really believe what Hamas did on October 7 is going to improve their security situation for the future?"

1. Hamas by themselves have no capability to wipe out Israel. The horrendous events of Oct 7 were also a massive security fuck up and should not have happened.

2. Hamas don't care about their security and probably feel they don't have much of a future. Going after the main Hamas leaders with targeted assassinations in Gaza and elsewhere I believe would have been more effective than the massive loss of civilian life taking place, whether you see this as warranted or not.
They wanted a reaction and Israel played into it. I'm guessing Hamas hopes it escalates further.

So, I ask you the question, is what Israel doing now going to have a positive effect on their future security.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 4:05pm
gsco mkII wrote:

none of these guys that whine about how bad Israel is are able to even acknowledge that the current action is 100% the result of Hamas actions. They obfuscate and direct responsibility away from Hamas and prattle on about the long term issues.
No one ever said Israel is excused of any responsibility....but these guys in here excuse Hamas for nearly all their actions.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 4:12pm
Roadkill wrote:
gsco mkII wrote:

none of these guys that whine about how bad Israel is are able to even acknowledge that the current action is 100% the result of Hamas actions. They obfuscate and direct responsibility away from Hamas and prattle on about the long term issues.
No one ever said Israel is excused of any responsibility....but these guys in here excuse Hamas for nearly all their actions.

So, I ask you the question, is what Israel doing now going to have a positive effect on their future security even if as you claim that it is 100% the direct result of Hamas's actions?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 4:17pm
andy-mac wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
gsco mkII wrote:

So, I ask you the question, is what Israel doing now going to have a positive effect on their future security even if as you claim that it is 100% the direct result of Hamas's actions?

Nope, you get no reply, you don’t deserve to be answered when you avoid simple questions yourself.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 4:20pm

None of these guys here have ever given the remotest thought or concern for any Muslim death that isn’t in Gaza.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 4:26pm

Iran and the Jihad movement want the destruction of Israel.
They are upfront about it. They boast about it.
They can’t do it alone so the plot is to swing global public opinion against them.
We see on here that their plan is working to the simple minded which unfortunately is a lot of the worlds population.
Israel could down guns, give up 90% of their land ,sign a peace agreement with the jihadis and sit and make daisy chains but……they would be wiped out in a day.
They know that….. Iran knows that and every thinking person knows that.
Iran will throw as many gazan bodies at this as it takes to swing the opinion of the world……they will also keep firing rockets daily as they do.
Until Hamas totally surrenders and the Gazans have a new Arab led Israel friendly govt. the war must go on to its end.
What other choice do they have…..seriously.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 4:33pm

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 4:35pm
Optimist wrote:

Iran and the Jihad movement want the destruction of Israel.
They are upfront about it. They boast about it.
They can’t do it alone so the plot is to swing global public opinion against them.
We see on here that their plan is working to the simple minded which unfortunately is a lot of the worlds population.
Israel could down guns, give up 90% of their land ,sign a peace agreement with the jihadis and sit and make daisy chains but……they would be wiped out in a day.
They know that….. Iran knows that and every thinking person knows that.
Iran will throw as many gazan bodies at this as it takes to swing the opinion of the world……they will also keep firing rockets daily as they do.
Until Hamas totally surrenders and the Gazans have a new Arab led Israel friendly govt. the war must go on to its end.
What other choice do they have…..seriously.

The majority of Palestinians also want the destruction of Israel and all Israelis. Nothing else matters to them. The goal is clear.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 4:52pm
Roadkill wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
gsco mkII wrote:

Nope, you get no reply, you don’t deserve to be answered when you avoid simple questions yourself.

Well that hurts... Xx

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 5:06pm
sypkan wrote:

https://twitter.com/skjask/status/1756610967683604770

Every UN org in Gaza will be corrupted and infiltrated with Hamas and Hamas sympathisers.
They should get zero funding and have nothing to do with Gaza going forward.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 5:11pm

Roadkill of the CIA, MI6 and especially Mossad

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 5:21pm
Roadkill wrote:
sypkan wrote:

Every UN org in Gaza will be corrupted and infiltrated with Hamas and Hamas sympathisers.

Yep let the ones not killed by bombs, starve.
Genius...
They're only sub human Palestinians and it's all their fault!!!

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 5:21pm
Roadkill wrote:

None of these guys here have ever given the remotest thought or concern for any Muslim death that isn’t in Gaza.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

carn @Roady, you know how cheap and easy it is to polarise this thread, and make people lose all interest..(in the SN thread, not the issue)...

with your set-up above ^, a bait-taker might write "Yeh, like YOU guys have ever given a previous shit about Muslim women's rights or the LGBTIQ community?" OR of your comment that we "prattle on about the long term issues", a bait-taker might write: "what, we can't mention the future when half your justification is titled: defending Israel from future threats"..

bullying the thread into polarised irrelevance is boring, and beneath you.

If you want to make efforts to helping this thread be readable, look to @Supa-types, who actively un-polarise and try to talk through the grey-areas through calm discussion, rather than demanding answers to 2D questions that have long been answered.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 6:13pm
basesix wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Hypocrisy at its finest.

carn @Roady, you know how cheap and easy it is to polarise this thread, and make people lose all interest..(in the SN thread, not the issue)...

with your set-up above ^, a bait-taker might write "Yeh, like YOU guys have ever given a previous shit about Muslim women's rights or the LGBTIQ community?" OR of your comment that we "prattle on about the long term issues", a bait-taker might write: "what, we can't mention the future when half your justification is titled: defending Israel from future threats"..

bullying the thread into polarised irrelevance is boring, and beneath you.

If you want to make efforts to helping this thread be readable, look to @Supa-types, who actively un-polarise and try to talk through the grey-areas through calm discussion, rather than demanding answers to 2D questions that have long been answered.

Gee…have you ever said the same for those you agree with?

Not once, not even close in fact you subtly egg them on when it suits.

If you were balanced in your posts I might (kinda) take note, but you’re not, so I won’t:-)

“ through calm discussion” lol. Give me a break.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 6:16pm

fuck me, you asked me that a dollar fifty ago, and I chucked harrycoopr and adam12 at your all-demanding feet.. want some more names? Jeesus, what a weird way to conduct yourself..
(edit: adam12 took the criticism onboard, and acknowledged that relentlessly criticising @indo's spelling and grammar was unnecessary.. what a fucking legend).

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 6:23pm
GuySmiley wrote:

Ive answered the question many times you Hamas loving piece of shit, i like any sane person dont believe a figure exist and you wont find a figure on google either for this war or any other war, it's not how wars work, the aim of war is to eliminate the threat of the enemy and protect its people.

But seeing you believe a figure exist how about you tell us what the magic number is???

And the tell us how you came up with this magic number?????

GuySmiley wrote:

I just want him to think through the consequences of his all in support, not much to ask given his months long unflinching position here.

The consequences of me supporting Israel and destroying Hamas is Israeli's being able to live without fear of another 7th October or just not having a terrorist group living literally a few hundred metres away not wanting to kill them and sending rockets their way every year or so.

And ideally the only democratic country in the middle east surviving and the Jewish people having their own state as the rightfully should.

Whats the consequence's of you supporting Hamas living on?

Israeli's living in fear of another attack and the people of gaza continuing to live under a terrorist/jihadist group.

And one step towards Israel's destruction, which im sure you would love.

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 6:42pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Ive answered the question many times you Hamas loving piece of shit, i like any sane person dont believe a figure exist and you wont find a figure on google either for this war or any other war, it's not how wars work, the aim of war is to eliminate the threat of the enemy and protect its people.

But seeing you believe a figure exist how about you tell us what the magic number is???

And the tell us how you came up with this magic number?????

GuySmiley wrote:

The consequences of me supporting Israel and destroying Hamas is Israeli's being able to live without fear of another 7th October or just not having a terrorist group living literally a few hundred metres away not wanting to kill them and sending rockets their way every year or so.

And ideally the only democratic country in the middle east surviving and the Jewish people having their own state as the rightfully should.

Whats the consequence's of you supporting Hamas living on?

Israeli's living in fear of another attack and the people of gaza continuing to live under a terrorist/jihadist group.

And one step towards Israel's destruction, which im sure you would love.

InfoNightmare>>"End the war now and all the deaths and destruction be a complete waste and ensure an ongoing cycle of war and suffering."

"...a complete waste"... the mindset of a sociopathic maniac

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 6:44pm
basesix wrote:

fuck me, you asked me that a dollar fifty ago, and I chucked harrycoopr and adam12 at your all-demanding feet.. want some more names? Jeesus, what a weird way to conduct yourself..
(edit: adam12 took the criticism onboard, and acknowledged that relentlessly criticising @indo's spelling and grammar was unnecessary.. what a fucking legend).

There are only 2 colours in RK's world, black and white, never a shade of grey.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 6:47pm
andy-mac wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
Rabbits68 wrote:

""Which raises an obvious question: why could Israel not have carried out "surgical strikes" against Hamas's leadership in Gaza?""

Yes why indeed.

They have been trying for years....why do you think they are suddenly magically going to get more information on exact locations by sitting back in Israel???

They have far far far more chance of taking out leadership going into Gaza, not only do they limit the places they can hide and get them on the run, they are much more likely to get tip off's and information from hamas fighters they capture.

For example in the last few days IDF found one of the main computer servers of Hamas right under the UNRWA's Gaza headquarter's, they only found it though due to information from interrogating a Hamas member, and you can imagine the information they will get off these computers could help lead to leaders captured.

But why do you think once the top leadership is dead that the next level of leadership is not just going to take over?

Sure taking out leaders at all levels is important to weakening Hamas, but if you leave all the military infrastructure in place you still leave Hamas military capacity in place.

You cant take out just one aspect like leaders, you need to weaken or ideally take out as many aspects as possible, leaders, fighters, and every single aspect of military capacity, from command centres, rocket stores, rocket making facilties, launching sites, major tunnels they move rockets around in or use to stay underground for long periods etc

@Indo
Do you really believe what Israel are doing now is going to improve their security situation for the future?
I would argue it will make it worse on a number of fronts. First few that come to mind.
Biggest recruitment drive for extremists in the region in years, both problem for future of Israels and Jews living elsewhere.
Lost support from many nations and their populations. War crimes will probably be prosecuted. Are they planning on re-settling Gaza?
If escalates and Hezbollah and Iran get involved and precision missiles start raining down on Tele Aiv from all directions, not a pretty scenario.
Do not think regardless of the massive loss of human life that this is a good strategy for Israel's future security.

This discussion is close to pointless you are clearly very uneducated on the topic with close to zero military understanding, at least go back to the last page and watch the video from Malcolm Nance, global counter-terrorism expert, former U.S. intelligence officer and get some basic understanding of some of the issues.

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 6:50pm

All u Zionist apologists are the same happycampers who disrespected the blackfellas with a big NO vote. You dopes don't understand history/colonialism/post-colonialism (just for u costco2)... you're all happylittlewhiteys with yr little plots of land and all yr other little privileges ("but we worked hard" awww)... yr basically racist fukwits but yas just dont know it... blinded by yr own arrogant sense of superiority and ethnocentrism (like it costco?)... a real bunch of the world's worse.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:02pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
Rabbits68 wrote:

Yes why indeed.

@Indo

This discussion is close to pointless you are clearly very uneducated on the topic with close to zero military understanding,.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Fuck, it's gotta be 6m. 6metres isn't even a safe distance for this absolute hilarity.
Considering just straight out poking my eyes out.
Military experts move aside. We've got a live one!

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:03pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
Rabbits68 wrote:

Yes why indeed.

@Indo

This discussion is close to pointless you are clearly very uneducated on the topic with close to zero military understanding, at least go back to the last page and watch the video from Malcolm Nance, global counter-terrorism expert, former U.S. intelligence officer and get some basic understanding of some of the issues.

YouTube is not research dude... Fark, talking education, read a book.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:05pm
andy-mac wrote:
basesix wrote:

Lol..king hypocrite sniping from the sidelines..again.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:10pm
sypkan wrote:

I saw this news yesterday, its insane they have been busted now in so may ways and im sure there is more too come, Trump was correct way back in 2018 and defunded the kunts.

I listened to some podcast the other say from Hillel Neuer of UN watch, and the dodgy dealing that happens between different countries in the UN to get support and its dodgy as all fuck.

Im sure there is heaps of similar stuff on their YT channel and website, and they get to sit in on all the UN stuff, so they are in the know.

https://www.youtube.com/@unwatch

https://unwatch.org/

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:25pm

“ … Ive answered the question many times …”

But you haven’t info

When I ask you for YOUR price I’m not asking you for some vague nebulous figure plucked from the web I’m asking you in your opinion/in your mind what number of Palestinian deaths in addition to the genocide already committed against the civilian population of Gaza would justify the “taking out/destroy” (your words) of Hamas?

The fact that you refuse to answer the question after earlier expressing satisfaction with a 2:1 death ratio of Palestinian civilians to Hamas fighters is a damming indictment your on morality, character or state of mental health.

Seriously info what don’t you get about the level of death and human misery wagged against Palestinian babies, children, mothers, fathers and grandparents to “take out “ Hamas?

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:25pm
Roadkill wrote:
sypkan wrote:

Then to be fair and equitable to both sides ALL foreign aid/funding should be withdrawn from Israel too.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:26pm
Roadkill wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
basesix wrote:

Lol..king hypocrite sniping from the sidelines..again.

Projection....

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:46pm
andy-mac wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
Rabbits68 wrote:

Yes why indeed.

@Indo

YouTube is not research dude... Fark, talking education, read a book.

Well its really no surprise you are clueless on the current issue then, by the time a book comes out the war will be over, and even then by that time the book will probably need updates.

Its 2024 not 1984 you can get the views and thoughts from experts in any field on a weekly even daily basis, and im not talking a 5 minute edited news snippet, im talking deep discussion and thoughts.

YouTube and podcast can be amazing sources of in depth information, but yes of course there is a big difference between the views of someone with experience and qualifications and just some nobody youtuber, im not pointing you to a nobody YouTuber to get educated im pointing you to an expert in this field, but the problem is you want to remain ignorant because it means you can hold the ridiculous uneducated views you do.

BTW. Have you read the book about covid yet?....spoiler alert, the original strain mutates into a less severe strain.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:40pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
Rabbits68 wrote:

Yes why indeed.

@Indo

I needed a laugh tonight after cnut of a day at work and I just found it.
Fuck me dead, Sargent Major IndoYoutubeDreaming Sir! Attennnnntion!

gsco mkII's picture
gsco mkII's picture
gsco mkII Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:43pm

harry maayyyte, you’re sending all that love my way again. So glad our bromance survived the indigenous reparations thread unscathed and has been rekindled in here. Big hugs

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:44pm
GuySmiley wrote:

But you haven’t info

When I ask you for YOUR price I’m not asking you for some vague nebulous figure plucked from the web I’m asking you in your opinion/in your mind what number of Palestinian deaths in addition to the genocide already committed against the civilian population of Gaza would justify the “taking out/destroy” (your words) of Hamas?

The fact that you refuse to answer the question after earlier expressing satisfaction with a 2:1 death ratio of Palestinian civilians to Hamas fighters is a damming indictment your on morality, character or state of mental health.

Seriously info what don’t you get about the level of death and human misery wagged against Palestinian babies, children, mothers, fathers and grandparents to “take out “ Hamas?

“I’ve answered the question many times”
But you can bet your last dollar I’ll answer it again.
And again
And again
And again
It’s what I do.
Relentlessly.

Fliplid's picture
Fliplid's picture
Fliplid Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:44pm

Yep, it's amazing what can be found on Hamas computers.

"Israeli security officials scored a major intelligence coup in 2018: secret documents that laid out, in intricate detail, what amounted to a private equity fund that Hamas used to finance its operations.

The ledgers, pilfered from the computer of a senior Hamas official, listed assets worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Hamas controlled mining, chicken farming and road building companies in Sudan, twin skyscrapers in the United Arab Emirates, a property developer in Algeria, and a real estate firm listed on the Turkish stock exchange.

The documents, which The New York Times reviewed, were a potential road map for choking off Hamas’s money and thwarting its plans. The agents who obtained the records shared them inside their own government and in Washington.

Nothing happened.

For years, none of the companies named in the ledgers faced sanctions from the United States or Israel. Nobody publicly called out the companies or pressured Turkey, the hub of the financial network, to shut it down.

A Times investigation found that both senior Israeli and American officials failed to prioritize financial intelligence — which they had in hand — showing that tens of millions of dollars flowed from the companies to Hamas at the exact moment that it was buying new weapons and preparing an attack.

That money, American and Israeli officials now say, helped Hamas build up its military infrastructure and helped lay the groundwork for the Oct. 7 attacks.

“Everyone is talking about failures of intelligence on Oct. 7, but no one is talking about the failure to stop the money,” said Udi Levy, a former chief of Mossad’s economic warfare division. “It’s the money — the money — that allowed this.”

At its peak, Israeli and American officials now say, the portfolio had a value of roughly half a billion dollars."

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/16/world/europe/israel-hamas-money-finan...

Netanyahu, what a pro Hamas simp, he's been propping them up for years to avoid having to come to a two state settlement with the Palestinian Authority who recognises Israels right to have a place in the region. What kind of psychopath deals with a mob who wants to murder every Israeli on the planet and deliberately weakens those who will at least try to negotiate a peaceful settlement?

"Yuval Diskin, former head of Israel's Shin Bet security service, told the daily newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth in 2013 that "if we look at it over the years, one of the main people contributing to Hamas's strengthening has been Bibi Netanyahu, since his first term as prime minister." "

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:45pm
GuySmiley wrote:

But you haven’t info

Nail on the head. InfoNightmare obviously has some pretty serious mental health issues... major lack of empathy being the least of them. He just lives in his own bubble where all is right... In fact I'm starting to pity the poor bastard. Please seek the help you need Info.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 7:59pm

@ Guy

So you believe there is a magic number, so what is it?

And how did you come to this magic number?

And why doesn't anybody else know about this magic number?

And why hasn't any other wars had a magic number?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 8:17pm

"Yuval Diskin, former head of Israel's Shin Bet security service, told the daily newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth in 2013 that "if we look at it over the years, one of the main people contributing to Hamas's strengthening has been Bibi Netanyahu, since his first term as prime minister." “

- hmmmmmm ;)

https://m.

&pp=ygUIQ3JpY2tldHM%3D

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 8:21pm

A good news story a rescue in Rafah that seems to only have happened because of intel gained through captive hamas fighters, same deal with UNRWA head quarter's dodgy connection to Hamas tunnel computer server, the only reason they found that was intel gained from captive Hamas fighters

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 8:21pm

Hey Indo and RK, this one’s for you. You’ll love it.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 8:22pm

If they weren't so sick it would be funny. No change that, it is funny, but it's fkn sick, and not good 'sick', but 'sick in the head' sick.
You've got God Boy who gets up at 4.30am on a Sunday to write SN Bible lessons and talk about Jesus and the love of Christ then comes on this thread and says "Kill 'em all, just keep killing them until we make them 'friends'", then calls people who don't agree with this "simple minded". A believer in the Christian God, calling for mass murder of "sub humans" because they use the SAME FUCKING TACTICS THE ZIONIST JEWS USED TO GET THEIR "HOMELAND" in the first place. Terrorism, hostage taking. When Jews do it it "blessed" when Arabs do it it's "kill them and keep killing them until they become friends". Gonna be interesting to see you spin that one at the Pearly Gates God Boy, think you'll be taking the elevator south to Lucifer's spit roast party, I'll be there waiting, ready with a beer (for me not you) and a "I told you so".
'Simple minded' is inadequate to describe this fucking idiot.
Then we have Phillip Island's self appointed Zionist warrior who thinks you can save a nuclear armed State with the 4th largest military in the world, backed by the largest (not for much longer mind you) from a small terror group who make missiles out of sewerage pipes and are armed with smuggled small arms, by him talking psychopathic bullshit day in day out on a fucking surf website, to wit, from today "The consequences of me supporting Israel and destroying Hamas is Israeli's being able to live..."
You must imagine you are wearing red undies on the outside of your blue body suit with a superman cape attached to the back.
Here's a hint for you Narcissus, the "S" logo on the chest and cape of your outfit doesn't stand for "super", more like "stupid" or "sociopath" or "spelling error".
Which leaves us with Roadkill, who I will not start on because I have warned him in the past not to step in my ring so respecting that I will leave him in his sandpit counting his marble collection and not bother going there. As MP said "I could say, but I won't".
Finally, the "many faces" of gsco, who sees "reds" under every bed, the champion of western illiberal democracy, who reads and advocates for the brilliance of probably one of the most derided, dumbest ("the things that batter") most failed, most self important, self entitled, nepotistic, neighbor bugging, grandson of Aboriginal murdering piece of shit the Liberal Party ever produced, which in itself is a fucking big achievement because that type of Liberal grows on trees in this country. Give us some more of the wit and wisdom of Lexy Downer champ because, according to you, "he's right". No he's beyond "right", he's far beyond. He can suck a public tit like a champ though, I'll give him that, and can get on the piss with Trump sycophants and extract secrets he then gives the CIA like some sort of James Bond figurine that Kellogs puts in cereal packs. So more Downer please, I find his work more of an "Upper" myself. "Old Curly" as Keating called him. Maybe post up that shot of him in the lip stick, high heels and fishnets along with his next op ed piece, just for 'balance'.
But on a positive note, it's a pretty entertaining clownshow, or like a floor show of fuckwits and fools at Crown, sometimes like 'show and tell' at an asylum that's out of meds.
Looking forward to more "kill more Arabs" to "save Israel" logic from all of them. It's working brilliantly so far. You guys should get a whatsapp group going and start lobbying the media to sack journalists or maybe lobby Stu to ban people who point out your bloodlust lunacy here.
Edit. Indo just told someone to "get educated", fuck this thread is the shit gift that just keeps on giving (you the shits ). Hey Indo, get fucking educated on humanity, and empathy and probably what your wife and kids are doing while you spend your spare time here "saving Israel" and researching youtube and podcasts, seeing as you like handing out advice. Take some yourself.
A fuckwit convention going on here, you are the top billing, star of the show, but there;s a few contenders eyeing off that spot.
Edit 2. I'll give you the magic number. Zero, until you get back your hostages, then the number that the rules of war and International Law permits, if you are claiming "self defence" under International Law.
Enemy combatants, not civilians.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 8:26pm
soggydog wrote:

Hey Indo and RK, this one’s for you. You’ll love it.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1ihPkHAWgb/?igsh=cTUxdmRrMDBwOGl0

Only one problem. I won’t watch it.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 8:39pm

….hahaha
- just too busy ummm

https://m.

&pp=ygUNZG9pbiB5b3VyIG1vbQ%3D%3D